Installation guide for the Wavlink extender Ac1200 setup via ap.setup
Wavlink extenders are the best to increase the speed of the main wifi router and eliminate the dead areas which lack wifi signals. Wavlink extender setup provides the range of 750 sq.ft., so, let’s begin.
Steps to configure wavlink ac1200 extender setup:
- First of all, the extender has to be switched on and make it accessible
- Connect your Ap.setup to a reliable power supply by attaching the adapter to the electrical socket. After that, keep a watch on your extender’s LED to make sure it’s stable.
- Now, you have to click a side button of your phone. Switch it to the repeater mode until you click it.
- Once again, keep an eye on the near LED of wavlink extender setup
- and check that the light is steady.
- Then, you have to locate your router next to the wavlink ac1200 extender setup. Making sure all machines are not too far apart nor too close to each other.
- Maintain a decent gap between the two devices for the maximum coverage area.
- After that, get your computer or mobile and access your wireless manager. You will enter a network with the name of the wireless-N network.
- When you have successfully signed in, open a window and navigate to the URL bar. Enter the ap.setup/login website in the URL bar. When done, tap the enter key on your keyboard to visit the site.
- When you’re on the website, you will be prompted to enter your login info. Only type “admin” in both the username and password sections of new extender setup and press login button.
- Finally, after you log in successfully, the website will navigate you via an easy setup request. Just obey the on-screen directions and finish the installation.